UTILIZATION: paper used mainly in the production of tablecloths and cutlery tray. Used in the market of food service to present the dishes, particularly for fried foodstuffs. It can be used:
- in traditional ovens at temperature up to 180° C for 60 minutes maximum;
- in 1000W microwave oven for 45 minutes maximum;
- at low temperatures untill -45°C for months.
MAIN FEATURES: due to raw materials used, this paper has got proper mechanical resistance and an excellent finiture surface. It has an agreeable aspect, a considerable dimensional stability and an appropriate level of rigidity that guarantees an optimal feasibility of the wrap.
COMPOSITION: paper produced using fibres of pure pulp coming from forests where is applied a sustainable management. In the manufacturing paper processes’ we don’t use chlorine or recycled materials. The color used is supplied by leader companies and it’s certified for foodstuffs contact.
IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW DISPOSITIONS: the product is certified and it is in compliance with the following laws:
- D.M. 21/03/1973. (Materials in contact of foodstuffs);
- Procedure EC n.1935 of 27/10/2004 (Traceability, product’s features and production’s processes);
- DPR n.777 of 23/08/1992. (Security of materials in contact with foodstuffs);
- D. Lgs. n.22/1997. (Absence of heavy metals).